Thursday, October 30, 2008

2-in-1

Yesterday's tuition was cool! After all the teachings, tuition teacher told us some horror stories, after the bugging from Xinyun & I. Seriously, my tuition teacher's sudden change of tone would totally freak you out! I don't know I jumped up how many times yesterday. So he told us some of his secondary/jc school "stuffs". Really kinda freaky! Somemore, I had to bus home alone myself! At least, I had the accompany of Shanky on my way home, & I walked the longest way home cause there would be more people. It took my a total of 8mins, longest record...

& yesterday night, I missed watching 棒棒堂, so that I would concentrate better during EAP, but somehow..I couldn't sleep. Kept thinking about the stories tuition teacher told us! Couldn't get to sleep, so I decided to call Mindy! 2nd time we talked so long on the phone, but the time we chatted last night, was still shorter than the last time (few hours before you stayed overnight!) Hehehe :D In the end, we stopped talking cause I felt that I was kinda like holding her up? But guess what, she couldn't sleep! & she slept only at 5am after tossing and turning throughout the entire night! See a doc, girl!

After chatting with her, I tried counting sheeps, but doesn't work. So I decided to disturb Wei Cong, as usual, he was still gaming! So chatted with him, then my phone went flat. I guess I managed to enter lala land at 12.25 like that :D

-----------------------------------

Today? Didn't go anywhere after school, went straight home with Mindy. Watched tv & continued finishing up all the titbits! Non-stop, seriously. I think my face is going to pop all the way! Like now, some clogpores appearing already! Better stop eating all those unhealthy food! But..you know, I can't resist the temptation :|

Wanted to sleep, but it was time for me to make my way to Ngee Ann Pri to fetch lil sis already. I waited for her for like..about..20mins! Urgh. I was kinda in a rush, cause there's a repeat of last night's bbt at 5pm(: They went to the Singapore Flyer for I don't know what reason? Some chinese orchestra thing, I think to congratulate all the performers? Not sure. So, taxi-ed back home, and I was 5mins late for bbt! Luckily XL hasn't performed yet (: Woot!

Alright, tuition later, gonna be so restless for it, cause I'm not looking forward to it! I seriously, wanna quit Thursday's tuition already. Its pointless that I stay there not feeling happy, & not looking forward to the tuition. What for waste $ and time? Must well look for others. Lol, am I self-answering again? Zzz...